ASUS X99-DELUXE II
- Thương Hiệu ASUS
Tình trạng: Hàng chính hãng mới 99% fullbox
Bảo hành: 01 tháng
Kho hàng: Còn hàng
Ưu tiên bán kèm CPU cùng socket giảm 300-500K
X99-DELUXE II LGA2011-v3 5-Way Optimization SafeSlot X99 ATX Motherboard for Intel Core i7 X-Series With DDR4 3x3 802.11ac Wi-Fi M.2 U.2 USB 3.1 TypeC
- Next-gen connectivity – Includes extensive upgrades including onboard U.2 / M.2 slots that tap into 32Gbps of PCIe bandwidth, 3x3 802.11ac Wi-Fi and USB 3.1 Type C/Thunderbolt 3
- ASUS Aura – Features controllable RGB onboard lighting and 4-pin strip header that can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware
- SafeSlot – Reinvented, strengthened PCIe slot utilizes a new insert-molding process to bind the slot to fortifying metal for superior retention and shearing resistance
- 5-Way Optimization: Fan Xpert 4 – Elevates customized cooling to new heights, with the ability to detect PWM/DC fans on all headers, utilize high-amperage fans and control water-cooling pumps in software and UEFI
- Crystal Sound 3 – Gaming-grade audio with unmatched clarity featuring a new power pre-regulator for clean power delivery, which joins ASUS-pioneered noise isolation design and premium audio components
Let loose up to 10 cores with new Intel® Core™ i7 processors for socket LGA 2011-v3, in both 28- and 40-lane options — and awaken the true multi-threaded performance! X99-Deluxe II is engineered from the group up to squeeze every last drop of power from Intel's latest architecture, so you'll always be one step ahead!
Intel LGA2011-3 i7-6950X | X99-DELUXE II | G.SKILL DDR4-3200 8GB*4 | GTX680-DC2-4GD5*1
Designed to break performance barriers, ASUS OC Socket utilizes extra pins to connect a proprietary circuit to contacts found on land grid array (LGA). Combined with our customized UEFI, this exclusive feature enables higher DDR4 memory frequencies, lower latencies and enhanced stability while overclocking, extending all the way to extreme overclocking conditions, such as liquid nitrogen (LN2). OC Socket is 100% compatible with all LGA 2011-v3 CPUs, ensuring the ideal combination of overclocking performance and compatibility.
Other X99 Sockets
Huge voltage drop on other X99 motherboard
Almost no voltage drop with X99-DELUXE II
Under 100% load with CPU voltage set to extreme 1.825v
Testing configuration: CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X | MB: X99-DELUXE II | DDR4: Corsair DDR4-2133*4 | GFX: GTX680 | OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Prime95
The cache bus links areas such as CPU cores, DDR4 memory controllers, system agent and the shared L3 cache — so it’s a critical interconnect for the whole CPU subsystem. A higher cache-bus frequency directly accelerates subsystem performance, so ASUS OC Socket exclusively provides an adjustable cache-bus voltage to reach higher cache bus frequencies.
- Reference tuning ratio range is up to 30. ASUS OC Socket tuning ratio range is 45+!
- Cache bus links all the essential CPU areas together. Higher cache bus frequency boosts PC performance!
OC with X99-DELUXE II
OC with X99-DELUXE II
DDR4 read speed
OC with X99-DELUXE II
DDR4 write speed
OC with X99-DELUXE II
CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X 4.8G| MB: X99-DELUXE II | DDR4: Corsair DDR4-2133*4 | GFX: GTX780 | OS: Windows7 64-bit
AIDA64 memory benchmark
CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X | MB: X99-DELUXE II | DDR4: Corsair DDR4-2133*4 | GFX: GTX780 | OS: Windows7 64-bit
Drive your memory frequencies to 3333MHz and beyond! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design plus OC Socket provides a superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. With innovative equidistant memory channels, it delivers the most balanced control and powerful overclocking compatibility. ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor to ensure the best compatibility.
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. Your PC is smart with ASUS 5-Way Optimization. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system based on real-time use — so you get superb CPU performance, everyday energy savings, ultra-stable digital power, cool and quiet fans and now even networking and audio settings that are tailored for the apps that you are using. In short, 5-Way Optimization ensures that your PC is perfect for gaming, entertainment, productivity or just about anything else!
- Games run swiftly and smoothly with high performance, prioritized bandwidth and vivid sound.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and ensure extreme cooling efficiency when gaming.
- Energy waste is reduced so you'll save money.
up to1000 RPM
Extreme Quiet Mode
Intel LGA2011-3 i7-5960X 140W | X99-DELUXE II | CRUCIAL SSD 64G |ENERMAX EMR1350EWT 1350W | ASUS PB278Q 27” | MICRON MTA8ATF52164AZ-2G1A1 4GB*2 | GTX650Ti-DC2T-1GD5*1
- CPU performance boost
- All-round energy efficiency
- Advanced fan controls
- Precise Digital Power Control
- Game faster, rank higher
Flexible cooling controls for air and liquidThe latest ASUS X99 motherboards feature the most advanced cooling capability to date, controllable from both Fan Xpert 4 and UEFI.
Fan Ext Header
*Wi-Fi hotspot use up to 802.11 a/b/g/n.
**Actual speed varies, and depends on networking conditions.
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control:Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP:Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA Information:View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
- Fast Clock Adjustment:Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
- GPU POST:Recommendation for multi-VGA configuration and detailed information for selected ASUS graphics cards .
- Secure Erase:Restore your SSDs to factory-fresh condition.
- Last Modified Log:Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA Port Renaming:Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
- Aura (LED Control)Customize your favorite RGB LED style direct from the BIOS.
AURA Lighting ControlA well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB control with a variety of functional presets for both built-in RGB LEDs, as well as LED strips connected to the onboard 4-pin RGB headers. Future software updates will allow the onboard lighting to be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
AURA 4-PIN RGB-STRIP HEADER
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process integrates the slot with the fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
With support for both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ 2/3-WAY configurations, the X99 motherboard enables multi-GPU setups so you can harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies to drive games at 4K and beyond.
- Onboard SLI/CFX Switch
- CPU 40 Lane 3-Way/2-Way
- CPU 28 Lane 3-Way/2-Way
Flawless audio that
makes you part of the game
More throughput, less CPU usage and great gaming experiencesX99-Deluxe II features the very latest Intel® Ethernet for faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel's LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor's workload, so there's more power for your game and your gameplay!
Network-optimization software for customizable packet prioritizationTurbo LAN with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology adds even more lag-reducing support and intuitive user interface. It allows you to lower lag with no expert knowledge — by up to 1.45X! If you're a tweaker, use Advanced Mode for hardcore controls.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
Key ExpressFancy a free keyboard upgrade? Just plug your existing keyboard into the dedicated USB socket to activate the exclusive microprocessor onboard. Use the easy-to-use utility to assign macros to function keys F1-F10 to launch any application with a single press, power on your PC or flash your BIOS in S5.
* Actual speed may vary, and Wi-Fi Hotspot use 802.11 a/b/g/n. Windows 10 does not currently support Wi-Fi hotspot functionality.
* Contact your device vendor for support information.
*The CPU Installation Tool is compatible only on selected motherboards