GIGABYTE B460 HD3
- Thương Hiệu GIGABYTE
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4/X2 & SATA interface
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- ALC1200 with High Quality Onboard Audio Design
- GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS™ Design
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
• 8 pin CPU Power Connector
‧ Lower temperature, smaller size, better thermal characteristics.
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
■ 6 Temperature Sensors
■ All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
■ Interoperable Fans and Sensors
■ Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
* Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel® HD Graphics via HDMI.