- Thương Hiệu GIGABYTE
Tình trạng: Hàng chính hãng mới 100%
Bảo hành: 36 tháng
Kho hàng: Còn hàng
- Supports Intel®1151 Xeon® E Processors and 9th/8th Gen. Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors
- Supports DDR4 ECC & Non-ECC Un-buffered memory
- 4 PCIe x16 slots for multi cards, support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 4-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- Dual Intel® Server GbE LAN support Intel® vPro Technology
- Large storage capacity: 10 SATA3 Ports
- Dual M.2 support Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Next-gen transfer speeds: USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C connections
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone AMP and WIMA audio capacitors
Support for Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory, it can eliminate small data discrepancies and prevent data corruption to ensure reliability for critical applications while helping to reduce system crashes.
* ECC (Error Correcting Code Memory)
** ECC support varies by CPU.
GIGABYTE partners very closely with memory vendors from around the world to ensure that modules offered by popular memory brands are compatible with GIGABYTE Motherboards. GIGABYTE has verified over 1000+ different modules to ensure performance in a GIGABYTE built system.
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interface for M.2 SSD devices.
The GIGABYTE C246 Platform is the first enthusiast platform that supports Intel’s latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
* cFosSpeed helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times.
* Support Windows Server O/S
* Support Intel® vPro™ Technology
* Teaming Features
- Fault Tolerance
- Link Aggregation
- Load Balancing
• Up to 4K UHD@60Hz
• Support HDR
• Support 10-bit Color Format
• Support HDVC/VP9 10-but HW Decode
• Dual COM Port Headers
• LPT Port Header
GIGABYTE exclusive one piece stainless steel shielding design prevents against PCB distortion/twisting and plate bending, in addition to preventing any possible ESD interference.
* Product features may vary by model. Photo for reference only.
"G Connector" Design
The tiny cables of the front panel connectors can be hard to manipulate as space is restricted and indicators being tiny. With the G Connector, you can connect all the FP cables at once, simplifying the process of building your next PC and saving you some frustrations.