GIGABYTE X99-UD5 WIFI (LGA2011-V3) - Support CPU: Xeon E5-2600 series V3/V4 vs i7-5xxxK / i7-6950X
- Thương Hiệu GIGABYTE
Tình trạng: Hàng chính hãng mới 100% fullbox
Bảo hành: 01 tháng
Kho hàng: Còn hàng
Ưu tiên bán kèm CPU cùng socket giảm giá combo: 300-500K
- Supports Intel® Core™ i7 6950X Processor Extreme Edition
- Support Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition
- Support for DDR4 XMP up to 3333MHz
- 4 Channel DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- Genuine All Digital Power Design with IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage® ICs
- 4-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
- Dual M.2 Technology for SSD Drive and Onboard WiFi card
- 6x(30µ) Gold Plating for CPU socket, Memory DIMMs and PCIe slots
- Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD audio with built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
- Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB Layers
- LED lighting for the audio guard light path and the back panel LED
- All Stainless Steel connectors on rear panel
- High end quality audio capacitors
- Dual Intel GbE LAN with Teaming functionality
- SATA Express support for up to 10 Gb/s data transfer
- Long lifespan Durable Black™ Solid caps
- APP Center including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ utilities
- Thunderbolt™ Ready
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ with Q-Flash Plus USB port
- Safer design around screw mounting holes
- Support for DDR4 XMP up to 3333MHzDDR4 memory modules are available at a stock frequency of 2133MHz, but memory vendors encode XMP profiles which can automatically modify the frequency and timings of the supported memory modules to work in par with your CPU. With the X99 Series, GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 3333MHz.
What is XMP?
The synchronization of the memory modules with the CPU is crucial for good performance of your system. DDR4 memory modules are available at a stock frequency of 2133MHz, but as frequency tweaking requires a considerable amount of effort and knowledge, memory vendors encode XMP profiles which can automatically modify the timings of the supported memory modules to work with your CPU and to achieve increased performance.
* XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module. Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.
- Genuine All Digital Power Design
GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards use an all digital CPU power design from International Rectifier® which includes both 4th Generation digital PWM Controllers and industry-leading 3rdGeneration PowIRstage® controllers. These 100% digital controllers offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard’s most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from their new Intel® Core™ i7 Extreme Edition CPUs. IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage® ICs
This new generation of IR® digital power controllers and PowIRstage® ICs feature Isense technology, which provide more precise current sensing accuracy. This helps evenly distribute the thermal loading between the PowerIRstage® ICs, preventing the overheating of each individual PowerIRstage®, resulting in longer lifespan and better reliability.
- Single Package DesignIR® has leveraged it's world class packaging technology developed for the DirectFET®, improving the thermal capability and layout of the PowIRstage® significantly over that of other MCM packages.Single Package Design* VS. Multi-Chip Design
Other MOSFET layout implementations use a multi-chip, side-by-side arrangement of the high and low side MOSFETs and driver ICs, taking up significant board real estate and creating more electrical leakage.
- 3-Way / 4-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe x16 Lane Up to *320Gb/s Bandwidth
GIGABYTE X99 motherboards feature a unique PCI Express design that utilizes 100% of all 40 lanes from the CPU when in a 4-Way or 3-Way graphics configuration. Standard designs limit all 4 main PCIe lanes to x8 (64Gb/s) bandwidth, but thanks to the onboard external clock generator combined with the direct connection of one of the x16 lanes to the CPU (switchless design), GIGABYTE X99 motherboards can unlock the full bandwidth available and provide the best graphics bandwidth possible to the user.
- Dual M.2 Technology with Onboard WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0Fast Data Transfer and Advanced WiFi Networking
GIGABYTE X99 motherboards featuring Dual M.2 technology provides users PCI-Express connectivity for SSD devices and onboard 11AC WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0. Delivering up to 10 Gb/s data transfer speeds, M.2 offers considerably faster storage performance than current mSATA and even SATA Revision 3 (6Gb/s) storage devices. GIGABYTE’s stacked design optimizes the PCB real-estate usage, allowing more components to be efficiently added without compromising any space.
- Next Generation SATA Express ConnectorGIGABYTE X99 series motherboards feature an onboard SATA Express connector which provides performance far superior to that of current SATA technologies. SATA Express features data transfer rates of up to 10Gb/s, considerably higher than SATA Revision 3 (6Gb/s), which won’t bottleneck faster NAND flash technologies in cutting edge SSDs. SATA Express combines the benefits of PCI-Express and SATA to provide much higher bandwidth, allowing SATA Express based drives to perform at similar speeds as PCI-Express based drives.
- Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier115dB SNR HD Audio
The Realtek ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
The ALC1150 provides ten DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1-channel sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs. Two stereo ADCs are integrated and can support a microphone array with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Beam Forming (BF), and Noise Suppression (NS) technologies. The ALC1150 incorporates Realtek proprietary converter technology to achieve Front differential output 115dB Signal-to-Noise ratio (SNR) playback (DAC) quality and 104dB SNR recording (ADC) quality.
- Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB LayersLocating the right and left audio channels on separate PCB layers, GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards are able to eliminate channel crosstalk and maintain the best audio quality.
- Dual Intel GbE LAN
Advanced Teaming function with performance-enhanced
Experience blistering fast network data access of up to 2Gbp/s bandwidth transmission with the Teaming function enabled, and enjoy added power savings with the Green Ethernet feature.
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFos Internet Accelerator SoftwareAdditional GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards feature cFos Speed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency, maintaining low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in a crowded LAN environment. cFos Speed works in a similar way to an OS driver, monitoring network traffic packets at the application layer, allowing optimization and improved network performance for specific applications.
- Overclocking Features
- Server Level Chokes by Cooper BussmannGIGABYTE X99 series motherboards feature Server Level Cooper Bussmann Chokes.
• Server level reliability.
• High current capacity.
• New design reduces heat created by power loss and provides efficient power delivery to CPU VRM area.
- Long Lifespan Durable Black™ Solid CapsGIGABYTE X99 series motherboards integrate the absolute best quality solid state capacitors that are rated to perform at maximum efficiency for extended periods, even in extreme performance configurations. This provides peace of mind for end users who want to push their system hard, yet demand absolute reliability and stability. With ultra-low ESR no matter how high the CPU loading, these exclusive capacitors also come in customized jet black, exclusively on GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards.
- 6x (30µ) Gold PlatingGIGABYTE X99 motherboards come equipped with a 30 micron thick gold plating for the CPU socket, 4 PCIe slots and over the 8 DIMM slots, which means that enthusiasts can enjoy better connectivity, absolute reliability and longevity for the diverse connectors overtime, without having any concerns about corroded pins and bad contacts.
- 2x Copper PCB Design(2 oz Copper PCB)GIGABYTE’s exclusive 2X Copper PCBs design provides sufficient power trace paths between components to handle greater than normal power loads and to remove heat from the critical CPU power delivery area. This is essential to ensure the motherboard is able to handle the increased power loading that is necessary when overclocking.
- GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS™ With LED IndicatorsGIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that you motherboard has both a ‘Main BIOS’ and a ‘Backup BIOS’, making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
- Q-Flash PlusGIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus allows users to update to the latest BIOS using a thumb drive without the CPU or memory needing to be installed.
Do you have the latest CPU supported by your GIGABYTE motherboard but do not have the latest BIOS installed yet? This is no longer a problem with the new Q-Flash Plus feature. By simply downloading the latest BIOS and renaming it on a USB thumb drive, and plugging it into the dedicated port, you can now flash the BIOS automatically without the need to press any buttons or even the need of onboard memory or CPU. Utilizing the ITE EC 8951E controller, GIGABYTE X99 motherboard BIOS can be updated even if your system is unable to boot. An LED next to the EC controller will notify you once the procedure is complete and you are ready to boot your system normally.
- Safer Design Around Screw Mounting HolesDon't worry anymore about accidental damage while mounting your motherboard to you chassis. GIGABYTE X99 motherboards all feature a wider copper ground pad and onboard components free area around the PCB screw mounting holes. This exclusive design reduces the chances of damaging any surrounding onboard components during the PC assembly process. Bigger copper ground pads also provide the added benefit of lower EMI disturbance for reduced noise interference across your system.
* The above photos are for reference only.
- Ambient LEDGIGABYTE X99 motherboards feature LED lighting for the audio guard light path and the back panel LED, providing a cool, custom look to your rig. These lights are now programmable, so you can have them beat to the rhythm of the music you are listening to, or pulse at a soothing pace to create a great atmosphere to enhance the environment of your game, movie or music.Rear Panel LED
* Above Photo is for reference only.Ambient LED Modes:
• Still Mode – LEDs stay continuously lit.
• Beat Mode – LEDs will blink to the beat of the music played through the audio jack.
• Pulse Mode – LEDs will blink slowly.
• Off – LEDs will be tuned off.
- All New Heat Sink with LED DesignGIGABYTE X99 series motherboards feature new heat sink designs that offer uncompromisingly efficient cooling on key areas of the motherboard including the PWM area and chipset (PCH). GIGABYTE X99 Series motherboards offer cooling support of the crucial PWM area so even the most aggressive and extreme configurations will be kept well within optimal thermal parameters.
- Thunderbolt™ ReadyGIGABYTE X99 brings the expandability needed to make your system the ultimate one with an onboard pin header to accommodate the addition of a GIGABYTE Thunderbolt™ add-in card. The Thunderbolt™ controller can provide bandwidth of up to 20 Gbp/s, compared to a max of 10 Gbp/s on previous generation designs. This allows for incredible data transfer speeds when using high performance storage devices, while also supporting daisy-chaining of up to 12 devices and triple digital display support.
* Thunderbolt™ card and cables not included.
** For a list of supported Thunderbolt™ add-in cards, please visit the GIGABYTE website.
- Intel® Core™ i7 Extreme Edition CPUs(Haswell-E)Intel® Core™ i7 Extreme Edition Processors are Intel’s first 8 core desktop CPUs and is the first to support DDR4 memory. These next generation 22nm CPUs delivers greater performance and energy efficiency as well as the industry's highest level of discrete graphics performance by sporting 40 PCIe Gen.3 lanes, which GIGABYTE X99 motherboards are able to take full advantage of, delivering bandwidth totaling 320 Gb/s for the most demanding gamers or graphics intensive creation tasks such as video editing. On top of that, Intel® Core™ i7 Extreme Edition CPUs deliver 8 core (16 threaded) multitask processing, higher frequencies, as well as larger cache size.
Additionally, GIGABYTE X99 users can draw even more performance out of their Extreme Edition CPUs, as they are fully unlocked for overclocking. With enhanced overclocking oriented options available on all GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards, users will be able to take full advantage of all the performance potential of Intel Extreme Edition CPUs.
* CPU core count and PCIe bandwidth varies by CPU model.
- 4 Channel DDR4
The next generation of DRAM is here with DDR4. Featuring stock frequencies starting at 2133 MHz, DDR4 delivers up to 20% less energy consumption and twice as much density as the previous generation DDR3. DDR4 can help GIGABYTE X99 users to load their programs faster, increase responsiveness of their system and help them to handle heavy data tasks in a flash. GIGABYTE X99 motherboards provide 4 Channel DDR4 memory support across the entire range, bringing exceptionally fast memory access.
- GIGABYTE App Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ UtilitiesGIGABYTE APP Center
The GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to easily launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system, check related updates online, and download the latest apps, drivers, and BIOS.
Customized the APP Center's look and behavior according to your taste in the Preferences Menu.
- EasyTune™GIGABYTE EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use Windows-based software application that allows users to fine-tune their system settings.
• Adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment.
• System-related information display without the need to install additional software.Overclocking Boost Your Frame Rates
Get the most from your PC with easy to use GIGABYTE overclocking features.Smart Quick Boost
Smart Quick Boost provides users with different levels of CPU frequency to choose to achieve desired system performance.Advanced CPU OC
Advanced CPU OC allows users to set the CPU’s base clock, frequency and voltages, and integrated graphics frequency.Advanced DDR OC
Advanced DDR OC allows users to set the memory clock with XMP profile support.3D Power
3D Power allows users to change power phase, voltage, and frequency settings.
- Cloud Station™ ServerGIGABYTE Cloud Station™ Server is composed of several GIGABYTE's unique apps that allow your smart phone/tablet/PC devices to communicate, share resources, and control desktop PCs via wireless connection.HomeCloud
HomeCloud allows users to share the files between your smart phone/tablet device and computer or back up the files from the device to the computer.HotSpot
HotSpot turns your computer into a virtual wireless access point and allows you to share your connection with your other wireless devices.GIGABYTE Remote
GIGABYTE Remote allows users to remotely control the mouse/keyboard/Windows Media Player on your computer from your smart phone/tablet device.Remote OC
Remote OC allows users to remotely control their desktop PC with a powerful suite of software functions that Include overclocking and system tweaking, system monitoring plus the ability to also remotely power down/reset the PC when needed.Auto Green
Auto Green is an easy-to-use tool that provides users with simple options to enable system power savings via a Bluetooth-enabled smart phone/tablet device. When the device is out of the range of the computer's Bluetooth receiver, the system will enter the specified power saving mode.