(Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Support for 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1200 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
||Intel® Z490 Express Chipset
(Please refer to "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 3200/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
* To support 3200 MHz, you must use XMP memory.
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
- Realtek® ALC1220-VB codec
* The back panel line out jack supports DSD audio.
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
||Intel® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbit/1 Gbit/100 Mbit)
|Wireless Communication module
||Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201
- WIFI a, b, g, n, ac with wave 2 features, ax, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- BLUETOOTH 5.1
- Support for 11ax 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.