(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Support for 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1200 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
||Intel® Z490 Express Chipset
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 3200/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
* To support 3200 MHz, you must use XMP memory.
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.4 version, HDCP 2.3, and HDR.
- Realtek® ALC1220-VB codec
* The back panel line out jack supports DSD audio.
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
||Intel® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbit/1000 Mbit/100 Mbit)
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots