(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Support for 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1200 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
||Intel® Z490 Express Chipset
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
||Integrated Graphics Processor+PARADE PS175 chip:
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
* Support for HDMI 2.0 version, HDCP 2.3, and HDR.
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.4 version, HDCP 2.3, and HDR.
- Realtek® ALC1220-VB codec
* The back panel line out jack supports DSD audio.
- Support for DTS:X® Ultra
- High Definition Audio
* To configure7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
||Intel® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbit/1 Gbit/100 Mbit)
|Wireless Communication module
||Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201
- WIFI a, b, g, n, ac with wave 2 features, ax, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- BLUETOOTH 5.1
- Support for 11ax 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)